Notifications
Clear all

Newcastle away

Page 1 / 5
(@bomb-jack)
Eminent Member

Is it available to watch anywhere, or radio only?

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2021 8:37 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

It will be on OurLeague I would have thought.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 9:03 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

£4.95 on OuRLeague.

purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 9:21 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

£4.95 on OuRLeague. purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

E Ah for the days of the black and white telly with just the BBC. When they introduced BBC 2 it got harder cos someone had to get up and press a button on the telly. Then someone would have to get up again to smack the side of the telly cos the vertical hold had given up the game 😁

Happy days 😁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 9:48 pm
(@djones)
Estimable Member

£4.95 on OuRLeague. purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

I've not tried it yet, but I understand that the live streamed Ourleague games can be cast to some smart TV's or to a Chromecast dongle. Possibly also to firestick etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2021 7:09 am
(@welsh-viking)

Who remembers watching Scrumdown on Yorkshire TV with a very snowy picture?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2021 7:50 am
(@spideylizard)
Estimable Member

I’ve not tried it yet, but I understand that the live streamed Ourleague games can be cast to some smart TV’s or to a Chromecast dongle. Possibly also to firestick etc.

If your TV has airplay you can use that to cast from iphone also, only don't use the Our League app, just log in via safari then the option appears when you start the video playing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2021 8:11 am
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Full commentary on BBC Radio Merseyside as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 1:04 pm
Steve
(@steve)
Honorable Member

I’ve not tried it yet, but I understand that the live streamed Ourleague games can be cast to some smart TV’s or to a Chromecast dongle. Possibly also to firestick etc.

I can straight airplay it to my Samsung, or screen mirror it. I assume you can’t download the app on your tv, but maybe if you can open a browser you can login to Our League online? Perhaps a firestick?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 11:26 am
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Baker not in the squad which is disappointing. Not mentioned on the Injury Update from Finnegan which mentioned the fact Jewitt and Hatton are close.

Doro presumably straight into the 17.

Dwyer to start in 2nd row with Grady LF?

Or do we play an extra prop there like Farnworth or Doro and bring Tilleke off the bench?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 3:52 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Yes doro will be straight in - probably cannot play next week as a cup tie, so as it’s only 2 weeks to start with there would be no point otherwise

put tilleke in from the start in place of baker, dodo off bench

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 4:08 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

I’d have thought Cook would be a more obvious choice to start with Doro and Tilleke on the

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 7:10 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Owens

Buckley

Tyrer

Spedding

Cross

Craven

Smith

Cook

Lyons

Farnworth

Grady

Lawton

Clough

Doro

Tilleke

Dwyer

Else

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2021 8:15 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Baker got a stray knee knock from Cook iirc! He played on but it might have hurt later.

Watching the Fev v Batley game looked like a grind-a-thon, as ever over the hill . We have to get used to that I guess.

The referees seem to be allowing the 'lie on' again and waiting for a ball strip. Not progress imo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2021 8:31 am
(@viking123)
Trusted Member

Baker an Farnworth both out this week and possibly next as tested positive for covid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2021 2:49 pm
Page 1 / 5
Share: