Newcastle away

• This topic has 63 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 5 Apr 21 @ 1:11 pm by Ditton donkey.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Bomb Jack
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Is it available to watch anywhere, or radio only?

CJ91
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It will be on OurLeague I would have thought.

Widiot
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

£4.95 on OuRLeague.

purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

Royston Vasey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

£4.95 on OuRLeague. purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

E Ah for the days of the black and white telly with just the BBC. When they introduced BBC 2 it got harder cos someone had to get up and press a button on the telly. Then someone would have to get up again to smack the side of the telly cos the vertical hold had given up the game 😁

Happy days 😁

DJones
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

£4.95 on OuRLeague. purchased my stream earlier, just need to suss out how to get it on my phone to my TV now. Screen mirrored on my iPhone to my smart TV from YouTube app yesterday, not sure if that’s possible with OuRLeague though.

I’ve not tried it yet, but I understand that the live streamed Ourleague games can be cast to some smart TV’s or to a Chromecast dongle. Possibly also to firestick etc.

Welsh Viking
    • New signing

Who remembers watching Scrumdown on Yorkshire TV with a very snowy picture?

SpideyLizard
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I’ve not tried it yet, but I understand that the live streamed Ourleague games can be cast to some smart TV’s or to a Chromecast dongle. Possibly also to firestick etc.

If your TV has airplay you can use that to cast from iphone also, only don’t use the Our League app, just log in via safari then the option appears when you start the video playing

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Full commentary on BBC Radio Merseyside as well.

Steve
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I can straight airplay it to my Samsung, or screen mirror it. I assume you can’t download the app on your tv, but maybe if you can open a browser you can login to Our League online? Perhaps a firestick?

There once was a man called Simon Finnegan,
    With grey whiskers on his chinnegan.
    Sheens f*cked off and he was in again.
    Our man Simon Finnegan, begin again

CJ91
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Baker not in the squad which is disappointing. Not mentioned on the Injury Update from Finnegan which mentioned the fact Jewitt and Hatton are close.

Doro presumably straight into the 17.

Dwyer to start in 2nd row with Grady LF?

Or do we play an extra prop there like Farnworth or Doro and bring Tilleke off the bench?

Ditton donkey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yes doro will be straight in – probably cannot play next week as a cup tie, so as it’s only 2 weeks to start with there would be no point otherwise

put tilleke in from the start in place of baker, dodo off bench

MT
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I’d have thought Cook would be a more obvious choice to start with Doro and Tilleke on the

Dan1
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Owens

Buckley

Tyrer

Spedding

Cross

Craven

Smith

Cook

Lyons

Farnworth

Grady

Lawton

Clough

Doro

Tilleke

Dwyer

Else

sandgroper
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Baker got a stray knee knock from Cook iirc! He played on but it might have hurt later.

Watching the Fev v Batley game looked like a grind-a-thon, as ever over the hill . We have to get used to that I guess.

The referees seem to be allowing the ‘lie on’ again and waiting for a ball strip. Not progress imo!

Viking123
    • New signing

Baker an Farnworth both out this week and possibly next as tested positive for covid

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.