Notifications
Clear all

Fev tickets ?

Page 1 / 3
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Is there an online system being set up as before for 'non-bubble' seats? Or are we to use the email line?

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 10:50 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Online system working well.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 11:11 am
(@madeg1)

Online system working well.

Agreed.

I don’t have a season ticket but got 2 seats for the Sheffield game without a problem.

Will be doing the same this week, all being well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 11:43 am
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

Can we get the same seats we had for the previous three games, in the West Stand, BlockB?   The seating plan for the West stand says that there are no seats available in blocks A,B,and C.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 11:57 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Got the same seat in block E.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 12:46 pm
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

North or West, Glyn?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 2:27 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Jun

North or West, Glyn?

North, halfway line. BLOCK E.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 3:45 pm
(@viking-man)
Reputable Member

How strict have they been with the timing allocations?  Some seats need to be for 1.10pm-1.30pm - this is crazy (appreciate not necessarily the clubs fault)  Have people been going in that early and sitting there waiting longer than the actual game?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 4:06 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

I get there early every week in the North stand, if you want your choice of seating. plenty to talk about while you're waiting.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 4:48 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Last game before we are back to normal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 7:08 pm
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

We hope

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 10:14 pm
(@d-day)
Estimable Member

How strict have they been with the timing allocations? Some seats need to be for 1.10pm-1.30pm – this is crazy (appreciate not necessarily the clubs fault) Have people been going in that early and sitting there waiting longer than the actual game?!

I went in at 1.20 first match back but some people in the same block were coming in quite close to kick off so have been going in later since.  Think it’s just a guideline to stop loads turning up at the same time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 8:50 am
 ma
(@ma)
Trusted Member

Can we get the same seats we had for the previous three games, in the West Stand, BlockB? The seating plan for the West stand says that there are no seats available in blocks A,B,and C.

I got seats for Block C of the West stand when we were asked to apply for bubble tickets by email. Maybe they decided to fill those seats (block A, B and C) in the West stand first and now they have run out. I dont know though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 2:42 pm
Steve
(@steve)
Honorable Member

Typical bloody council though! Still won’t let the club get away fan revenue - I hope Fev fans are grateful for them paying for Out League coverage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 5:22 pm
(@madeg1)

Typical bloody council though! Still won’t let the club get away fan revenue – I hope Fev fans are grateful for them paying for Out League coverage.

Whats to stop Fev fans buying them online once  season ticket holders have got theirs?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 7:47 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: