Featherstonev away, that’s a loss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    DJones
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Unless players pull their fingers out

Former Chemic
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Drawn out of the hat last again, I smell a conspiracy!

Farnworth Viking
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pity it wasn’t at home, we might have stood a chance. Ah well it will save the money of going to Wembley

Farnworth Viking
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why was the date of the draw changed without hardly any notice? It was supposed to be after the challenge cup quarter finals.

Dan1
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hardest draw possible,  Featherstone away is a tough place to go at anytime. Currently top of the league. York and Swinton both struggling with 1 and 0 wins so far respectively. Last time against Sheffield wasn’t very enjoyable though anyway.

A CAPE
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fev will be shatting themselves!

PaulieWalnuts
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

We had no chance at Leigh in 2019.

Keep the faith, who knows what the form will be like when the tie is played.

Paulie xx

"WHY IS IT OH, SO DIFFICULT, TO UPLOAD A PROFILE PICTURE ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD?"

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why was the date of the draw changed without hardly any notice? It was supposed to be after the challenge cup quarter finals.

No it wasn’t. That would have been the case had any of the Championship teams made the quarter-finals.

Sinbad
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

We had no chance at Leigh in 2019. Keep the faith, who knows what the form will be like when the tie is played.

Thought you said the club was dead.

Spike Island 90
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I hope we get knocked out. A generation of fans first trip to Wembley should not be in a final played in front 8,000 fans in a 90,000 capacity stadium, playing second fiddle the CC.

CJ91
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Didn’t enjoy the final experience one iota last time, so personally not bothered either way.

However, it is the most realistic chance of silverware (even if it isn’t a great prestige) and we haven’t won anything since 2009.

Sinbad
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Isn’t the game played before the main event this time ?

SpideyLizard
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Isn’t the game played before the main event this time ?

Yes, I believe so

Spike Island 90
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Even so, I felt it was extremely condescending, we were playing for the 1895 cup and saints and Wire were playing for the Challenge Cup.

Also, does anyone really have any desire to win this trophy? The Northen Rail cup was good for a day out at Blackpool but nobody really looks back with pride at the cups we won at Blackpool.

Winning the 1895 cup would only distract us from the ultimate long-term goal and that is promotion.

A CAPE
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Promotion is light years away, give me some silverware ASAP.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.