Anyone can make a comment here (please do) but I’m asking MT in partic coz…………………
He paid up on a £50 bet at the end of last season, that was paid into Swinton Lions Walk Fund as a start to to this year’s effort, which was gonna be when you mob came to us, but………………..
It’s looking increasing likely that it won’t happen, so…………………….
Should I split the dosh now, and send £25 each to Bloodwise, and the MDNA?
With interest rates at almost zilch, it’s not gonna go up much (if anything) if I leave it there, so…………….
Is it better that the two charities get a little bit now, and then we’ll wait to see what happens if / when the season recommences?
Over to you mes amis, and thank you in advance!
" ---- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."
Save it and go again in 2021
"WHY IS IT OH, SO DIFFICULT, TO UPLOAD A PROFILE PICTURE ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD?"
I don’t suppose it makes much difference either way given the charities will be getting the same amount of cash regardless. Might as well given them the money I guess. And then find some more fund raising ideas when it kicks off again.
I put a similar message on our board, and the general feeling was “Pay ’em now.” So…………
Both Bloodwise, and the MNDA are now £25 better off.
Not a fortune I admit, but as Mr Tesco never tires of telling us “Every little helps”
I’ll re-arrange the walk if / when the season recommences, but in reality, it might well be my mob v yours in 2021 before we pull on our hiking boots again!
Thanks again to MT for the £50!