Come on, James

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 Apr 21 @ 7:11 am by pastplayer.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sunny
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

James – you were one of the radio Merseyside commentators, what did you think of the game?

You didn’t seem to agree with some refereeing decisions?

PaulieWalnuts
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I thought the Ref did okay. Nobody is perfect, that includes Referees.

Paulie xx

"WHY IS IT OH, SO DIFFICULT, TO UPLOAD A PROFILE PICTURE ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD?"

Steve
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeah, I thought the ref did ok too. No idea who it was, but only questionable decision I saw was the incorrect ptb against us (Spedding?)

There once was a man called Simon Finnegan,
    With grey whiskers on his chinnegan.
    Sheens f*cked off and he was in again.
    Our man Simon Finnegan, begin again

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Didn’t have any issues with the ref particularly. The only one I can remember that I’d like to see again was the build up to the Thunder first try where Buckley had knocked on, as I thought he was tackled in the air.

sunny
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Didn’t have any issues with the ref particularly. The only one I can remember that I’d like to see again was the build up to the Thunder first try where Buckley had knocked on, as I thought he was tackled in the air.

Fair enough, James.

A pal of mine who watched the game on TV, I listened to you on the radio, said he thought there was a forward pass in the build up to their last try plus the ball wasn’t grounded. How did you see it?

James
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was about as far away from me as it could have been to be honest, so I never really had an opinion either way. The ref didn’t seem sure about it but it was the touchjudge who gave it.

sunny
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks, James.

pastplayer
    • New signing

if it’s the incident I recall, it’s not a penalty  if you are tackled in the air after catching a ball that has bounced.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.