Anthony Gelling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RB
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Club Statement | Anthony Gelling
    Warrington Wolves can confirm that centre Anthony Gelling will not be available for selection pending a club investigation into conduct away from the club.
    Gelling is fully supportive of the investigation.
    The club and player will be making no further comment at this time.

RB
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Statement from Cheshire Police: “At 3pm on Saturday 8 February police received a report of an assault at an address in Widnes. A 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent. He has been questioned by detectives & released on conditional bail.”

sandgroper
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

And to cap it all off Wigan’s Shorrocks gets a 5 match ban for an offence in the reserve fixture against Widnes!

Phil Finney was somewhat scathing about the Wigan tackling at the Members Night.

Farnworth Viking
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

I thought it might have been because he had pinched a bike🙄

Steve
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Statement from Cheshire Police: “At 3pm on Saturday 8 February police received a report of an assault at an address in Widnes. A 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent. He has been questioned by detectives & released on conditional bail.”

I’m shocked if this is what it appears to be on face value.

These opinions are my own, sometimes.

Glynn
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

A statement from Cheshire Police said: “At 3pm on Saturday 8 February police received a report of an assault at an address on Cronton Lane Mews in Widnes.

“A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent. He has been questioned by detectives and released on conditional bail. Enquiries into the assault remain ongoing.”

DI Keith Fowler
    • New signing

Hugely disappointing if true, which I suspect it is given police involvement/Warrington reaction.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.