Notifications
Clear all

A new low.

Page 1 / 3
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Absolutely fudging garbage, I am raging watching that shite. I have turned off.

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2021 5:54 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

Honestly don’t know where we go from here?

This team, and coach looks miles off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:05 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Don’t apologise, it’s called passion, that clueless Warringtonian - Aussie clown in charge sums up this amateur set up. What won’t surprise me,you or anyone else, is the fact that people will STILLback this board of utter charlatans, fudge me, I was on holiday in Greece and one of these fuckwits was swimming with a WV cap on. The club is in crunchie street !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:06 pm
(@tonyvikinggee)
Estimable Member

We chose not to play any friendlies. We look unfit, we look like we have never played together before. Smith looks like a prop and plays like a prop. We dont have anyone organising the team, Our forwards look fat. Doro has the brains of a rock, but he is still making the rest of our pack look like lazy b*£*£rds.

That was a shambles, Simon should be taking a LONG look at himself right now and evaluating if he has what it takes to coach at this, or any level.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:09 pm
(@markw)
Eminent Member

I think a new low is apt.  Looked unfit, uncoached and disinterested.  Dewsbury just played very basic stuff and never looked in trouble.  Owens is usually blameless, but turning his back after a knock on and just stopping whilst they picked up and scored sort of summed it up.  If even he is looking miles off the pace, things must be bad.  It sort of reminds me when a team find out the club is going bankrupt on the morning of a game, or when they are trying to get the coach sacked and surely he hasn't had time to actually have lost the dressing room yet has he?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:11 pm
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

Don’t apologise, it’s called passion, that clueless Warringtonian – Aussie clown in charge sums up this amateur set up. What won’t surprise me,you or anyone else, is the fact that people will STILLback this board of utter charlatans, fudge me, I was on holiday in Greece and one of these fuckwits was swimming with a WV cap on. The club is in crunchie street !

You criticise the board, but is that team good enough today to beat Dews at home? Of course it is,  the players and coaches have to take responsibility .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:11 pm
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

bring back lulu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:12 pm
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

like to see completion rate was it about 4 sets in the whole game totally shite.

everyone out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:14 pm
(@tonyvikinggee)
Estimable Member

I think a new low is apt. Looked unfit, uncoached and disinterested. Dewsbury just played very basic stuff and never looked in trouble. Owens is usually blameless, but turning his back after a knock on and just stopping whilst they picked up and scored sort of summed it up. If even he is looking miles off the pace, things must be bad. It sort of reminds me when a team find out the club is going bankrupt on the morning of a game, or when they are trying to get the coach sacked and surely he hasn’t had time to actually have lost the dressing room yet has he?

Im starting to think he has had time to lose the fans, Everything about that today looked off. No desire, lack of fitness, poor shape. That defensive line is at times absolutely shocking, and our defence around the ruck is getting ruined every week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:14 pm
(@come-on)

Absolutely Appalling , There Are Players In That Team Who Need To Have A Long Hard Look At Themselves After That Performance . You Would Struggle To Beat Simmies Or The  Bells  If You Can't Even Complete Your Sets , That's A Basic Requirement

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:16 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Fcukin Dewsbury and you think this clusterfuck can sort out this side????

seriously this setup is completely fucked

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:16 pm
(@glynn)
Honorable Member

it was a warm day sweat on the ball lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:17 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

I think a new low is apt. Looked unfit, uncoached and disinterested. Dewsbury just played very basic stuff and never looked in trouble. Owens is usually blameless, but turning his back after a knock on and just stopping whilst they picked up and scored sort of summed it up. If even he is looking miles off the pace, things must be bad. It sort of reminds me when a team find out the club is going bankrupt on the morning of a game, or when they are trying to get the coach sacked and surely he hasn’t had time to actually have lost the dressing room yet has he?

And that worries me, as you say, Jack is normally spot on, so why did he do that? It’s inexcusable.

Somethings not right somewhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:17 pm
(@widiots-on-tour)
Eminent Member

Yes A CAPE Neil’s son here😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:22 pm
 J.Mc
(@j-mc)
Eminent Member

Disjointed, rudderless,unfit forwards and cannot do the basics, it cannot get worse unless we repeat that performance again. Really thought about cancelling the direct debits, I won't but wtf

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2021 6:29 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: