The Pat Price Prediction League 2023 Rules
It's snowing, so it must be close to the start of another summer season of Rugby League!
I know it's just for fun but just a reminder of "The Rules" for the Pat Price Prediction League.....
* If you’d like to play, there’s no need to ask. Just post your predictions in any week’s fixture thread and you’re in!
* You can join at any time
* Predict the winning team or predict a “draw” for each game
* Predictions for all the games listed in each week must be made at the same time
* Predictions must be in before the start of any game you are predicting.
* Once you’ve posted your predictions, you cannot change them
* If you miss a game, or are too late to post, you can still enter predictions for all games that haven’t yet started. (e.g. You miss a Friday night game, or the early kick off/first games of the day, you can still post for games starting later that day, and/or Saturday and Sunday games)
* Each correct prediction gets 1 point, or 4 points if you predict a draw
* If you predict all results correctly, you’ll also get a bonus point, except for the later rounds when there are only one or two games
* In any dispute, my decision is final. 🙂
To help me…
Please make your predictions in the same order as I post them. It really helps!
Cheers, enjoy the season,
Thanks for taking this task on once more BoB.
I'm hoping that, just like our team, I will move up towards the top of the league this year.