Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Pensioner
Pensioner
Group: Registered
Joined: 2024-02-06
Estimable Member
Follow
@spelly. Really hope that mid week games won't happen, part-...

In forum Widnes Vikings

8 months ago
And now it's being reported that the Amateur game are up in ...

In forum General Rugby League

10 months ago
What a mess, with only weeks to go before the first games! ...

In forum General Rugby League

10 months ago
And .. although they are reported to be signing up some usef...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
Oh dear, that will cause even more problems for the RFL hier...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
On other threads we are hearing that North Wales Crusaders a...

In forum General Rugby League

10 months ago
As has already been said, what happened to home, away, home,...

In forum Widnes Vikings

10 months ago
I know nothing about company law, but I do understand that F...

In forum General Rugby League

11 months ago
As the RFL are involved in the new structure, I am not expec...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
We can only wait whilst the already discredited RFL dream so...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
How can they afford him? They are facing a winding-up order ...

In forum General Rugby League

11 months ago
If, as predicted on here, Toulouse and York get today's last...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
Have I imagined it, or did I read that Sport England were co...

In forum General Rugby League

12 months ago
@geoffw ".. Must admit that trips to and from here and Hull...

In forum Widnes Vikings

1 year ago
Thanks again BOB, are you thinking of expanding the number o...

In forum The Pat Price Prediction League

1 year ago
Page 5 / 15
Share:
To Top