Notifications
Clear all

Recruitment 2022

Page 2 / 2
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

Someone mentioned Leigh possibly being in competition for players if they come down, but it will be interesting to see what Degsy does if they do come down as I cant see him hanging around if they go down again.

Very true! I would think that this was Degsy’s big shot. He must have forked out big style for this effort and to keep going FT will be throwing more money at it. They might still manage something, there are others struggling don’t forget. Main thing is to get the finance for 2022 sorted so that all teams know where they stand.

At the very worst, he will revert Leigh to part time, which would be more detrimental to us compared to if he decided to keep them full time. Two different markets.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 1:39 pm
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

I can't see him leaving if they go down.  With only half the money and no time to recruit a squad it will be a miracle if they stay up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 1:48 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Someone mentioned Leigh possibly being in competition for players if they come down, but it will be interesting to see what Degsy does if they do come down as I cant see him hanging around if they go down again.

Give Degs his due, he backs up his trap with his wallet! He won’t bail like SOC and his shysters did!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2021 2:34 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: