Notifications
Clear all

Squad numbers

Page 1 / 2
(@sunny)
Noble Member

No squad number yet for Dugdale or Robson?

Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2020 4:11 pm
(@steve-mcdonald)
Trusted Member

Robson?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 4:16 pm
(@northstander)
Trusted Member

Why no number 20 on squad list

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 5:04 pm
(@blurred)

Why no number 20 on squad list

Number 20 was announced as Early Bird season ticket holders.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 5:11 pm
(@blurred)

No squad number yet for Dugdale or Robson?

Ellis Robson was on loan from Warrington last season.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 5:14 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

I was surprised Dugdale didn’t get a squad number. It made me think Sheens wants to give him more experience in reserves or academy games rather than expose him to regular first team action.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2020 5:27 pm
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

I think Sheens is going to play all three of Craven, Lyons & Smith with Smith coming on at hooker to give Tomkins a break when needed. He may even switch Lyons & Smith around with Tomkins at 9. I think that could well work out well. If that is the case Dugdale would only come in if more than one of those 3 were injured Dugdale is still very young & needs more time in the academy to avoid burn out IMO.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 1:00 am
(@ringo-bells)
Trusted Member

I think you are right, it's not a choice of Smith or Lyons at 7 with Craven at 6 and Tomkins at 9. Everything Sheens has said suggests he is going to have some rotation between the three of them and possibly also including Jack at FB. Could be interesting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 12:33 pm
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

I think Sheens is going to play all three of Craven, Lyons & Smith with Smith coming on at hooker to give Tomkins a break when needed. He may even switch Lyons & Smith around with Tomkins at 9. I think that could well work out well. If that is the case Dugdale would only come in if more than one of those 3 were injured Dugdale is still very young & needs more time in the academy to avoid burn out IMO.

Don't be saying Smith at hooker or you'll have all the geniuses laughing at you like they did with me when I mentioned it 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 4:12 pm
 DLM
(@dlm)
Trusted Member

Owens went to Hooker on Sunday and Lyons to fullback.

DLM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 5:18 pm
(@viking25)
Prominent Member

Owens went to Hooker on Sunday and Lyons to fullback.

DLM

Looked liked the same in the game against Toronto earlier today

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 5:44 pm
(@geoff-h)

Which game against Toronto?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 6:24 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Which game against Toronto?

We played a training game against Toronto today....not full contact and with a mix of players by the looks of it....

Surprised Brian McDermott came back considering the vicious booing his poor Toronto side got last time.....what a clown!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 6:30 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

I'd imagine Dugdale will have a squad number soon enough.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2020 8:34 pm
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

I am now totally confused. Else was given squad number 23 but in the squad for Sunday V Celtic Crusaders Dugdale is named as 23. It could be a mistake?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2020 6:31 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: