Seating arrangement...

Notifications
Clear all

Seating arrangements

(@bomb-jack)
Eminent Member

Does anyone know how they are going to organise seating this Season?

South Stand closed.

North and West Stands open.

You can only sit in groups if you live in the same house. So if you go to the match as a pair, but live in different houses, you have have to sit apart?

How far apart?

How does that work if you are with an OAP, who needs someone with them, to look after them (but you are not their official Carer)?

Answers on a postcard please....

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2021 6:31 pm
(@spideylizard)
Estimable Member

Does anyone know how they are going to organise seating this Season? South Stand closed. North and West Stands open. You can only sit in groups if you live in the same house. So if you go to the match as a pair, but live in different houses, you have have to sit apart? How far apart? How does that work if you are with an OAP, who needs someone with them, to look after them (but you are not their official Carer)? Answers on a postcard please….

I’ve asked similar questions, still not clear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 5:50 am
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

I would have thought leaving one empty seat between people from different households would be 2 metres and therefore would be enough

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 9:03 am
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

2m would be more like 4 seats

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 9:56 am
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

If sport ends up using covid certificate/passports, then with it being outdoors sitting next to people not in your household would become fine?

Otherwise it would be sitting 3 or 4 seats apart....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 10:10 am
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

Does anyone know how they are going to organise seating this Season? South Stand closed. North and West Stands open. You can only sit in groups if you live in the same house. So if you go to the match as a pair, but live in different houses, you have have to sit apart? How far apart? How does that work if you are with an OAP, who needs someone with them, to look after them (but you are not their official Carer)? Answers on a postcard please….

I’ve asked similar questions, still not clear.

So I have and many more but the club never reply to questions, people I know are unable to buy a ST online. Poorly run club who are in for a huge drop in fans because of the lack of communication.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 2:04 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

I saw the tweet about having to renew in 7 days out of the blue so tried to buy online. Wouldn’t accept payment and astonished to see no one available to help in the club until Tuesday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 7:07 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Someone said they contacted the club, suggesting or asking about the York game being moved in order to get a crowd in but got no reply.May have been Farnworth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 7:17 pm
(@farnworth-viking)
Noble Member

Yes  it was me, I, contacted them twice but still waiting for a reply. Hopefully with the restrictions easing tomorrow, we might get some staff in, who will reply to people’s emails.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2021 7:46 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Has anyone received their season ticket by post ? I have been sent a code to utilise our league by email but no season tickets

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2021 5:46 am
PaulieWalnuts
(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

ahhh, I can't be arsed replying to this thread, now I'm here.

Beyond belief.

Sorry.

Paulie xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2021 4:02 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

ahhh, I can’t be arsed replying to this thread, now I’m here. Beyond belief. Sorry. Paulie xx

😂👍🏻🏁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2021 9:18 pm
Share: