Notifications
Clear all

Season finish

(@widiots-on-tour)
Eminent Member

I know it’s early days but from what we’ve seen so far and what we might see later in the season, where do we think we will reasonably finish?

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2021 12:56 pm
(@rlnewbie)
Trusted Member

Again, no one believed me before pre season started, be lucky to finish 5th / 6th.

Thinking maybe a 7th / 8th finish.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 12:59 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

In my opinion anything lower than 6th at the start of the season would have been a disappointment.

If we get higher than 9th based on performances so far I will be delighted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 12:59 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

Plenty of people took that view. Suggesting everyone thought we would be up there challenging is just nonsense.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 1:13 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

Might get 6th, depending on recruitment

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 6:49 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Relegation. Utter kak

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 6:59 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Was hoping for top 4 but now very much focused on a relegation scrap.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 7:01 pm
 Lesf
(@lesf)

<p style="text-align: center;">I think mid table after that show against Dewsbury. I just cant understand why we are so unfit, uninterested, unimaginative and possibly under coached. Even worse I've already  bought an Our League pass for next weeks drubbing at Batley, their  scoreline against Oldham shows they know where the try line is.</p>

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2021 9:26 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Third from bottom, and that's being optimistic.It's been a disastrous opening to the new season, all pre-season hopes and optimism extinguished in the space of a fortnight.Typical Chemics.We thought it couldnt get any worse than 2018 but here we are. Widnes being competitive and winning most games in the second division was better than defeats every week  in SL,they said.Me included.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 12:37 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Third from bottom, and that’s being optimistic.Its been a disastrous opening to the new season, all pre season optimism extinguished in the space of a fortnight.Typical Chemics.We thought it couldnt get any worse than 2018 but here we are. Widnes being competitive and winning most games in the second division was better than defeats every week in SL they said.

The club is a shambles Sinbad. No excuses whatsoever.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 12:40 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

It’s bad isn’t it ? You can tell it’s bad because people are saying it over and over again to each other.

Now that we have all read that it’s bad what should we (the fans);do next ? Personally, I think when they allow fans in we should all boycott the first three games. That’ll show them.

Then again, perhaps we should go to the match and tell them face to face just how bad it is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2021 12:45 pm
Share: