Podcast interview w...

Notifications
Clear all

Podcast interview with Jack Johnson & Keanan Brand

(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Just in case you haven't listened already.

Would be good to get some thoughts and feedback!

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2020 10:56 am
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

Thought Johnson came across very well, pragmatic in his opinions and thoughts and it was good to hear a player reiterating what a few posters have been saying - that there are a lot of very good players in the lower leagues and Amateur game that just need the opportunity to showcase themselves

Do you have any indication of the fee that was received for Brand ? again i find it disappointing that the club kept this quiet, they may have had their reasons but it does soften the blow of players leaving if you at least know you received something for them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2020 11:21 am
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

An interesting listen. Given I am sponsoring Jack I was hoping he would come across well in his interview and he definitely did. Seems to be very focused and having  done well to overcome a bad injury also realistic in his short term ambitions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2020 1:52 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

Thought Johnson came across very well, pragmatic in his opinions and thoughts and it was good to hear a player reiterating what a few posters have been saying – that there are a lot of very good players in the lower leagues and Amateur game that just need the opportunity to showcase themselves

Do you have any indication of the fee that was received for Brand ? again i find it disappointing that the club kept this quiet, they may have had their reasons but it does soften the blow of players leaving if you at least know you received something for them

I believe Warrington made some sort of agreement that said a fee couldn't be publicised.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2020 4:16 pm
Share: