Norwegian Government

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 27 Mar 20 @ 5:07 pm by DI Keith Fowler.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Another master stroke from these people

They are refusing to help or provide any assistance to companies who will pay out dividends to shareholders in the next two years

Rafe Wrench
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Most shareholders and dividend recipients are pension funds and indirectly therefore all of us. How will this help anyone?

Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Well in two years time there will still be a  company and a pension fund</p>
    Any profits made have to be put directly back into the company to keep it stable

Or go back to 2008 when financial institutions were bailed out at the  cost of 10 years austerity but still managed to pay millions out in bonuses s year later

Frankg
    • Captain
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Perhaps the criteria should be the bonuses paid to CEO and other senior executives.

Steve
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Most shareholders and dividend recipients are pension funds and indirectly therefore all of us. How will this help anyone?

I agree Rafe, it’s a terrible idea! I’m conscious of it, but scared to look at my pension fund activity this week!☹️

There once was a man called Simon Finnegan,
    With grey whiskers on his chinnegan.
    Sheens f*cked off and he was in again.
    Our man Simon Finnegan, begin again

DI Keith Fowler
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

I agree Rafe people’s pensions shouldn’t be linked to the financial markets.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.