Latu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Dan1
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Latu isn’t named in Warrington’s squad for Friday. With Hill now back from his 3 game ban he is further down the pecking order. As he didn’t make it into Warringtons 21 man squad even when Hill was suspended for 3 games I would think we could have him every week if we wanted, save for a front row injury crisis at Wire.

Would you have him on the small heavy pitch against Dewsbury or stick with the Oldham side? He would add size to a small bench. Many of our squad are signed on 12 month deals so if we had him here every week I don’t see it as being much different.

Viking25
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Even though he didn’t impress me against London I’d have him, 100%.

I would expect Jay Chapelhow will come onto the bench this weekend too.

CJ91
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Need size away from home, the main area where we need to improve is in the pack….

Latu should be in our 17 for a game like that if available….rather have props and centres than half backs…

doc
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Would be want to come back? 😕

Hopefully, and hopefully he’d be a bit better. We definitely need size in the pack.

Peace and love, and happiness and stuff!

ScouseViking55
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I think he was half decent considering he’d had one training session here

I’d definitely have him in the squad if he’s willing

MT
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Dewsbury had one of the biggest packs in the league last season. Not sure of all the personnel changes but I am sure that our chances against them would be improved by the addition of a big prop with plenty of higher grade experience. It’s a shame that we are likely getting him match fit before he is ready for SL but I’d play him if we are offered the opportunity.

geoffw
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I’ d take him definitely.

Steve McDonald
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

No ta.

Ringo Bells
    • Kemik’s Assistant
    • ☆☆

Whilst he didn’t knock people off like I’d hoped against London he did look like he had decent hands and could play. Danny Craven said something like if we move the ball out of the middle we will beat Dewsbury which suggests the team knows they will struggle in a forward battle. I would take Latu for this game if available, some size in the middle and another forward body to help us at least even up that forward battle to enable our halfbacks to move the ball and use our edges where we are stronger than them.

WirralViking
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Thought he improved as the game wore on, OK he was very rusty and it cant help having limited contact with the squad before the game, but if he is available for the weekend, then why not! Baker and Grady have been the pick of the forwards, so adding Latu’s size to the mix can only help. He will also know that he needs to shine with us to get back into the reckoning at Warrington, so it should be win win!

Viking25
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Interesting to hear Grady may not play this week because of the late kick off time.

Ditton donkey
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

I would take latu,  he did a couple of good offloads in the London game

why is it possible Grady cannot make a late ko – is he on curfew ?

SteveSteve
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

I would take latu, he did a couple of good offloads in the London game why is it possible Grady cannot make a late ko – is he on curfew ?

Works nights I think?

There once was a man called Simon Finnegan,
    With grey whiskers on his chinnegan.
    Sheens f*cked off and he was in again.
    Our man Simon Finnegan, begin again

Viking25
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

That squad is a bit mad!

MT
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

A lot of disruption there even though the DR players are clearly all more than good enough to go well for us. Pleased to see Robson back, though he applied himself well and was excellent last season.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.