Notifications
Clear all

Inu Leigh bound?

(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Looks as if Degsy is going to make a move for Krisnan. Predictable I guess.

He certainly adds experience and goalkicking but didn't seem to be seen as a centre at Salford now.

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2020 3:03 pm
(@ceejay1)
Reputable Member

I can't see the point of Leigh spending a lot of money this seson as there will certainly be no promotion this season end.    Even if TWP are not allowed back into SL with a   think that they will either run with 11 teams, therefor keeping their SKY money as it is rather than invite any another team into the SL and lose another share of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 5:06 pm
(@frankg)
Noble Member

They have also recently been reported as interested in Albert Kelly and Benji Marshal - and I heard that Beaumont made enquiries about the availability of Gareth Bale and Lionel Mess!!

It is becoming a joke with Leigh apparently interested  in anyone coming available. Is it lazy journalism linking Leigh to players with no evidence to back it or is it Beaumont trying to impress someone that he can compete with the likes of Moran and McManus and is prepared to throw his money away, in the hope they will be impressed?

There is no hope that Leigh would get a SL spot before Toulouse or London, in the unlikely event of TWP being kicked out and SL deciding to offer a place to a Championship team.

In any event, Inu is probably way past his best days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 7:41 pm
(@spike-island-90)
Honorable Member

They have also recently been reported as interested in Albert Kelly and Benji Marshal – and I heard that Beaumont made enquiries about the availability of Gareth Bale and Lionel Mess!! It is becoming a joke with Leigh apparently interested in anyone coming available. Is it lazy journalism linking Leigh to players with no evidence to back it or is it Beaumont trying to impress someone that he can compete with the likes of Moran and McManus and is prepared to throw his money away, in the hope they will be impressed? There is no hope that Leigh would get a SL spot before Toulouse or London, in the unlikely event of TWP being kicked out and SL deciding to offer a place to a Championship team. In any event, Inu is probably way past his best days.

DB should be banned from owning a rugby club,  got rid of every player on the roster, asked fans to raise money so they could sign a part time player, three months later they’re back to signing SL players.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 8:11 pm
(@viking-man)
Reputable Member

I think Inu has been an excellent signing for Salford and still showing his worth.  He's certainly still good enough to play SL and is a regular starter for Salford so only money would dictate whether he stays or goes.  Good player Inu.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2020 9:45 am
(@frankg)
Noble Member

Must confess having said he was past his best at33, he did look a decent player for Salford at the weekend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2020 10:43 am
Share: