Notifications
Clear all

Ellis Robson

Page 1 / 2
(@chemical-bro)

Have I missed something Ellis Robson is in the squad for the Fev match. I thought he’d been recalled and then gone to the Bulls

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2021 2:17 pm
(@scouseviking55)
Reputable Member

Was a mistake they’ve re sent it haha was thinking the same when the first email came through

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 2:29 pm
(@vikingkev)
Trusted Member

Think it was an error

had 2 mails today first one he was in the squad 2nd he wasnt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 2:29 pm
 CJ91
(@cj91)
Noble Member

Probably copied and pasted a previous template and forgot to change Robson's name!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 2:45 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Good squad that, got a funny feeling about this one (a good one!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 2:49 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Good squad that, got a funny feeling about this one (a good one!)

Just hooe that we hold our form tbh. If we win great, but we need to maintain our improvement. There seems to be signs of pre-planned and practised worked moves. Good to watch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2021 7:25 pm
Gofyn
(@gofyn)
Estimable Member

Ha that's Widnes got docked points by the rfl 😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2021 7:07 pm
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

He’s at Salford now for this week, I make that four clubs in the opening two months of the season.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 3:13 pm
(@royston-vasey)
Honorable Member

He’s at Salford now for this week, I make that four clubs in the opening two months of the season.

The lad certainly gets about doesn’t he ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2021 10:49 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

What exactly is the point of Robson  being at Warrington ? They may as well just let him go permanently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 8:19 am
(@spideylizard)
Estimable Member

What exactly is the point of Robson being at Warrington ? They may as well just let him go permanently.

They did release him to go play for Ottawa, then ending up resigning him, maybe they just wanted to look after him

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 9:26 am
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

I suspect that if he hasn’t broken into the first team by the end of his current contract he’s getting to the age where they might let him go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 10:12 am
(@geoffw)
Prominent Member

IMO he is not as good as what we have already in Grady & Lawton. We are desperate for prop cover more than anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 3:38 pm
 MT
(@mt)
Noble Member

I would have him roughly on a par with Grady. Both very solid. Either way we are short of backrowers as well as props and  if he did become available to us again he’d be a worthwhile addition.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2021 11:40 am
 Dan1
(@dan1)
Honorable Member

Robson has extended his loan deal with Salford until the end of the season. Wire have also loaned them Nathan Roebuck and have loaned prop Rob Butler to Leigh Centurions.  I guess that means our link up with them is now over?

Salford have also loaned Dan Norman from Saints.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 4:52 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: