Blake Wallace

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆

Signed for Leigh, that’s a good signing for them, plays well in a few positions and scores plenty

Also have it on good authority that Salford are due to announce Watkins soon as well

Frankg
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Signed for Leigh, that’s a good signing for them, plays well in a few positions and scores plenty Also have it on good authority that Salford are due to announce Watkins soon as well

Wasn’t there a rumour last year that e were interested in Wallace?

I think 2021 will be Beaumont’s last fling for SL. If they are not promoted, I reckon that they will go part-time in 2022. Hopefully, by that time we will have some idea of RFL’s  long-term vision for the game outside SL.

sandgroper
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Now, now, Frank, don’t go building your hopes up!

Mick George
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

Nothing special either of them. Watkins living on reputation for a long time now.

sandgroper
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

They are also, according to the League Express interested in Benji Marshall and Albert Kelly!!!They are interested in every player who becomes available, seemingly without any real plan in mind.

I wonder if they have considered Boris Johnson as a pack leader?

Anotherposter
    • North Stander
    • ☆☆☆☆☆
    sandgroper
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Must be in with a shout!

Frankg
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

They are also, according to the League Express interested in Benji Marshall and Albert Kelly!!!They are interested in every player who becomes available, seemingly without any real plan in mind. I wonder if they have considered Boris Johnson as a pack leader?

Does too many u-turns to be effective. May be better for half-time entertainment.

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.