Notifications
Clear all

Blake Wallace

(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

Signed for Leigh, that's a good signing for them, plays well in a few positions and scores plenty

Also have it on good authority that Salford are due to announce Watkins soon as well

Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2020 10:48 am
(@frankg)
Noble Member

Signed for Leigh, that’s a good signing for them, plays well in a few positions and scores plenty Also have it on good authority that Salford are due to announce Watkins soon as well

Wasn't there a rumour last year that e were interested in Wallace?

I think 2021 will be Beaumont's last fling for SL. If they are not promoted, I reckon that they will go part-time in 2022. Hopefully, by that time we will have some idea of RFL's  long-term vision for the game outside SL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2020 7:51 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Now, now, Frank, don't go building your hopes up!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2020 8:45 pm
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

Nothing special either of them. Watkins living on reputation for a long time now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 6:27 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

They are also, according to the League Express interested in Benji Marshall and Albert Kelly!!!They are interested in every player who becomes available, seemingly without any real plan in mind.

I wonder if they have considered Boris Johnson as a pack leader?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 8:39 am
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

https://images.app.goo.gl/9i5ozJdJgmmhwkhY7

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2020 10:36 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

Must be in with a shout!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 11:01 am
(@frankg)
Noble Member

They are also, according to the League Express interested in Benji Marshall and Albert Kelly!!!They are interested in every player who becomes available, seemingly without any real plan in mind. I wonder if they have considered Boris Johnson as a pack leader?

Does too many u-turns to be effective. May be better for half-time entertainment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2020 12:28 pm
Share: