Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Dan1
Group: Registered
Joined: 2020-01-01
Noble Member
Follow
@vikingfox71 On the topic of a Commercial Manager, I actuall...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
@pauliewalnuts That's why im interested to hear about the in...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
@pauliewalnuts Warrington have Middleton and Moran putting o...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
@sunny I would of said potentially if we hadn't signed Abdul...

In forum Widnes Vikings

11 months ago
I think it was spot on other than Bradford being 10th, they ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@pauliewalnuts tell us more about the SL investment

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
Forget last year as we messed up, in 2023 for the indicative...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
How can we be pleased with 19th place below Featherstone and...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@sandgroper Just had a look, of his 66 games for Crusaders h...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
We have been in this position twice before, once gutted when...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@prisoner that was last season. Under IMG if 20 teams get a ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@cumbria-viking I don't see Bradford over York. The head of ...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@7-vikingnomad I think we will finish 4th next season. Toulo...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@sandgroper the Ashes is just what the game needs as long as...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
@sandgroper The SL salary cap is only £2.1 million. In simpl...

In forum Widnes Vikings

12 months ago
Page 22 / 70
Share:
To Top