Notifications
Clear all

Video refs

(@torn-sock-1)
Estimable Member

When will they ever look at a double movement try/no try in normal speed?
Absolutely ridiculous, and I think Catalans have just been robbed.

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2021 6:59 pm
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

When will they ever look at a double movement try/no try in normal speed? Absolutely ridiculous, and I think Catalans have just been robbed.

In more than that tbh. Worst ref in our game imo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2021 7:42 pm
(@anotherposter)
Reputable Member

You could clearly see the tackler had fallen off him before his elbow hit the ground

The other one when Tomkins had the ball knocked out by Dagger and a Catalan player touched down , why was that not a try as well ? isnt it play on anywhere else on the field

Lewis (as much as i like him) should have gone to the bin for pushing morgues head into the ground as he tried to get up and not even a penalty

didnt notice a single six again call either , where there any ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 10:31 am
Former Chemic
(@former-chemic)
Honorable Member

"In more than that tbh. Worst ref in our game imo".

Be careful sandgroper, Bradford have been NEARLY fined for comments made towards James Child   :>)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 11:25 am
(@cuerdley-viking)
Reputable Member

That Mikey Lewis needs to watch out imo, someone will be taking him out before long. Nasty piece of work

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2021 2:35 pm
(@mick-george)
Prominent Member

You could clearly see the tackler had fallen off him before his elbow hit the ground The other one when Tomkins had the ball knocked out by Dagger and a Catalan player touched down , why was that not a try as well ? isnt it play on anywhere else on the field Lewis (as much as i like him) should have gone to the bin for pushing morgues head into the ground as he tried to get up and not even a penalty didnt notice a single six again call either , where there any ?

Lewis was entitled to do that as Morgue went down and was not tackled, Lewis waited for him to move then slammed him, perfectly legal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2021 8:14 am
(@sandgroper)
Noble Member

As did Myler at one point, to avoid going into the in goal area - used to be a 'voluntary tackle'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2021 10:13 am
Share: