Notifications
Clear all

Our League code

(@sunny)
Noble Member

I thought that the voucher code given by the club to all season ticket holders was valid for all of our home games. Just tried to log in and a "flash" appeared saying Voucher already used.

I did watch our last home game using the voucher code but should it not be still valid for today's game.

Anyone help me, please?

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2021 3:47 pm
(@jdgsport)
Prominent Member Admin

You shouldn't need to enter another voucher code, you should simply be able to click on today's game and watch it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 4:08 pm
(@tonyvikinggee)
Estimable Member

As James says once you have used your code it will be associated with your OurLeague account and should just give you access to all our home league games.

I wouldnt share any codes on here though. Each one is unique to a season ticket holder

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 4:17 pm
(@djones)
Estimable Member

No issues with the code, just that the ourleague website must be worst website ever developed.

Had to log in 8 times before we watch the livestreamI think the game was 5 minutes in before we could actually watch it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 4:41 pm
(@sunny)
Noble Member

I thought that the voucher code given by the club to all season ticket holders (PNHEPKRD) was valid for all of our home games. Just tried to log in and a “flash” appeared saying Voucher already used. I did watch our last home game using the voucher code but should it not be still valid for today’s game. Anyone help me, please?

It's OK now - let me in on my second attempt.

Half time - 18-0 up.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2021 5:05 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Sunny, I’d ask flash to take down this post mate, you don’t want your code broadcast on here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 6:21 pm
PaulieWalnuts
(@pauliewalnuts)
Honorable Member

Sunny, I’d ask flash to take down this post mate, you don’t want your code broadcast on here.

Too late, everyone in Leggies is on it

Paulie xx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 7:09 pm
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

😂😂😂😂😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 7:17 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Still on Nokia phones in Leggy's.