Lest not forget 🇬🇧

Notifications
Clear all

Lest not forget 🇬🇧

Page 1 / 2
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Remember the names, O Connor x2, Rule and Snedden the above parasites killed OUR club

Keep the faith, otherwise Frankg, and old sandyboy will moan that there are some people on here spout the same stuff, but guess what, look that the state of this utter fuckin rabble.

Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2021 5:35 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

We are where we are Cape thanks to the previous regime but It's the here and now that needs urgently  adressing.Otherwise this club will be no more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 5:39 pm
(@viking01)

I can live with the position we find ourselves in after the state the last regime left the club in.

What is totally unacceptable is the lacklustre displays we are currently watching.

There seems to be a lack of direction,fitness and confidence throughout the squad.

This needs to be addressed quickly or we will be finding ourselves in a relegation battle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 6:43 pm
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Can anyone envisage Widnes playing in League 1 next year if/when we are relegated ? I can't.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 6:50 pm
(@come-on)

On A Hugely Optimistic Note , We Must All Remember Getting Beat 62-0 At Bradford In June 2019 And Less Than A Month Later Witnessed 1 Of The Most Memorable Matches In My 47 Years Of Watching Widnes , When We Beat Leigh To Get To Wembley , Just Goes To Show Things Can Turn Around Very Quickly , Keep The Faith Lads , Widnes Till I Die

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 9:18 pm
 JJ65
(@richard-richard)
Reputable Member

On A Hugely Optimistic Note , We Must All Remember Getting Beat 62-0 At Bradford In June 2019 And Less Than A Month Later Witnessed 1 Of The Most Memorable Matches In My 47 Years Of Watching Widnes , When We Beat Leigh To Get To Wembley , Just Goes To Show Things Can Turn Around Very Quickly , Keep The Faith Lads , Widnes Till I Die

47 years watching Widnes and winning a SF in the watney cup is what sticks out 🤦‍♂️

You're easily pleased I must say.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2021 10:44 pm
(@come-on)

Totally Missed My Point I Was Stating How Quickly Things Can Turn around From The Current Situation . As You Can Imagine I Have Many Fantastic Memories Watching Widnes All Those Years

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 9:05 pm
Gofyn
(@gofyn)
Estimable Member

Would love a trip to hunslet or Lawkholme lane

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2021 10:28 pm
(@ditton-donkey)
Noble Member

I can live with the position we find ourselves in after the state the last regime left the club in. What is totally unacceptable is the lacklustre displays we are currently watching. There seems to be a lack of direction,fitness and confidence throughout the squad. This needs to be addressed quickly or we will be finding ourselves in a relegation battle.

I think we are in a relegation battle - swinton is a must win

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 5:40 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

We are 100% in a relegation battle. Make no bones about that! Even our coach has said that everyone wants to play us at the moment, that includes Swinton, who were absolutely pasted last week!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2021 6:11 am
(@widiot)
Reputable Member

Swinton will be licking their lips, I’m actually fully expecting another defeat on Sunday.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 8:18 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

Swinton will be licking their lips, I’m actually fully expecting another defeat on Sunday.

Me too sadly.It matters not how poor the opposition were last week, Widnes will find a way to be even poorer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 9:06 am
(@sunny)
Noble Member

Apologies if I urinate on your chips lads - but we are going to beat Swinton.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 10:04 am
(@sinbad)
Noble Member

What makes you say that ? Predicting a Widnes defeat isn't the same as hoping for a Widnes defeat so there's no pissing on any chips

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2021 10:09 am
(@a-cape)
Reputable Member

Apologies if I urinate on your chips lads – but we are going to beat Swinton.

I hope you’re right, but from what I’ve seen, I highly doubt it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2021 10:33 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: