A CAPE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Town Team
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Are you serving a ban?  Flash have you banned the fool?  Its strange on the forum as nobody has been belittled, told they are uneducated or a cheerleader for 2 weeks.  Whats going on? Are you devastated that the wire got 🍆 again 😂😂😂  never mind I’m sure its your year 🖕 ..  HOW… DID ….THAT …WIRE.. DIE?

RobboRobbo
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

To be honest, he’s one of the reasons I hardly post on here anymore.  Forums can be ruined by people who think they can do want with no recourse.  He can give it but doesn’t like to take it and resorts to personal insults.

Spelly
    • First Teamer
    • ☆☆☆☆☆☆

To be honest, he’s one of the reasons I hardly post on here anymore. Forums can be ruined by people who think they can do want with no recourse. He can give it but doesn’t like to take it and resorts to personal insults.

Are we sure that A CAPE is a he?

Does anyone know who (s)he actually is?

Just curious! LOL

Spelly.

" ---- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Torn Sock 1
    • Time to get a VIQI
    • ☆☆☆☆

To be honest, who cares?

The fact that TT has another thread about him, even when he hasn’t posted is pathetic.

Why don’t you just block each other and save the rest of the board from your inane, childish antics? Your boring posts back and forwards to each other add absolutely zero to the forum.

Town Team
    • South Stander
    • ☆☆☆

Not getting at you Torn Sock but the quartet of posters .. A CAPE, WireWilly, Rat Boy and Delta Machine if they are 4 different people absolutely decimated the old forum that was full of good Widnes fans.  Then cape had the cheek to admit when questioned that he goes to watch wire,  he deserves 💩 every day of the week … if he has been blocked from the forum then some of the good posters of yesteryear might come back on.  Flash you know the members who have gone because of him… to be honest I only started posting to turn the tide of abuse that they created.   And now A CAPE the wire can’t post 😂😂😂😂

Back to Forum Home | Mark Topic Read  | 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.